What information do we collect from you, and under what conditions?
Generally, we collect information from you whenever you fill out a form on this site:
- We collect the following required information when you complete the Contact Us form: full name, company, position, type of business, address, city, state, ZIP code, and e-mail address.
- We collect your name and e-mail address when you sign up for Zipline e-mails.
- We collect identifiable personal information (such as name or e-mail) as part of an online survey that you choose to complete, or when your submit a comment.
You can always visit our site anonymously and provide no personal information to us.
What do we use this information for?
Any information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To make our site more personalized and user-friendly: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our site based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To track site statistics: We automatically record your ISP or server address to keep track of the number of visitors to this site and where they originate from.
- To improve our customer service: Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support needs.
- To send periodic e-mails: The e-mail address you provide when signing up for e-mails may be used to send you information or to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. At any time, you can unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails by using the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other participatory event.
Otherwise, your personal information will not be used without your consent.
How do we protect your personal information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access it. These measures are designed to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of the information we collect. We maintain security measures that protect your information as it is transmitted and/or accessed by you, as well security measures that protect your information as it resides on our computers.
Do we disclose any of your personal information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. However, this does not include those trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing your needs, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information whenever we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Why do we feature third-party links?
At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. Sometimes we include our partner sites or recommended sites for your research and other needs. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How can you contact us?